Wednesday, March 03, 2010

On the way home the other day, I suddenly remembered the S$8,000 Labradoodle we saw at Mt Pleasant animal clinic the other day. Yes, you read right. Eight thousand Singapore dollars.

At the next traffic stop (we were on his bike), I wondered out loud to The Boyfriend: "Why would someone pay S$8,000 for a dog? I wouldn't even pay S$800 for one."

Without skipping a beat (I really don't know how he read my mind), he huffed and said, "Even S$80 is considered too much! There are so many dogs out there you can get for free."

Granted, it could've been more eloquently put, but nonetheless it's true. There're so many dogs out there waiting to find a good home. And many of them have the potential to be good dogs.


And when they make you feel like this:


You know pedigree doesn't mean a thing.

No comments: